Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Direction...

I've decided to take a little bit different direction with this blog. I posted a status on Facebook this morning that got reactions more than I had expected so I am going to start recording my notes from my studies of the scriptures each day and share the post link on G+ and FB as well as a tidbit or highlight from my studies. I hope that in some small way I can help bring the Spirit of God into your life. He will help you make it through any trials you may be facing. He will strengthen any faith you may already have. I know God is our father and that gives me hope and confidence far beyond anything anyone else could offer! I hope you will stick with me and any suggestions you have will be welcomed and considered. I love you and I hope I can share God's love with you, too, because I know he loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment